Friday, April 23, 2010

Weekend Warriors

For all my loves that are with me on the path to being a healthy, fit, and confident person, I know weekends are less structured then the week days.  At least for me they are. 

Here is a tip that seems to work out for me:

Instead of having 1 cheat day, have 1 cheat meal. 
As an ex-fatty, I loved the weekends because that is when I was able to gorge on food I deprive myself of during the week - French toast, everyone knows I love McDonalds, and anything sweet I can get my hands on.  Then I would look at myself (mind you, YOU are your worst critic) and feel guilty about what I have eaten and always came to one conclusion ... IT WAS SOOO NOT WORTH IT.  Is it really worth it to work hard all week and throw it all away eating crap all day throughout the weekend?  Eventually that 1 cheat meal will go away and with all the changes you see in your new healthy lean body you will not even want another big mac ( I am speaking to myself just fyi ) or whatevers your kryptonite. 

Soooo ... for my weekend warriors hope this helps!!!

love love love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment