Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Latest Obsession

For those who know me well ... I am not an accessory type of girl.  I don't wear earings, necklaces, bracelets ... I hate even carrying my purse around.  But I do love watches!  I have just recently become obsessed with them.  Everyone seems to be wearing G-Shock right now, hot for men, but too manly for woman.  At least that is my take on it.  My most recent purchase was a white Michael Kors watch.  Now I want silver and maybe even gold!


Next I would really love a Michele watch.  Although a bit pricey, the great thing about their watches are you can change bands and it would look like you had a different watch everyday!



Last but certainly not least.  When I get older or make more money whichever comes first, I would really love to have a Rolex.  I know first thing that pops up in that head of yours is ... what is she thinking?  They look manly, they are for older people ... yada yada yada.  Well, I thought the samething too, until I was at South Coast Plaza and was just being random and walked into the Rolex store.  Immediately some girl, who apparently works there because she can sell ice to an eskimo ... well she latched on to me like a vampire about to suck my blood.  She was actually wearing one, and my worse fear happened.  I wanted one.  I never in my life thought Rolex was nice on women.  I was a "HATER."  But did she put me on blast.  She had me try on not the smallest watch but the medium one and I just felt so classy.  Everything is 100 percent guaranteed and does not depreciate in value.  So for example, if you bought a Rolex right now for 5k, every year after that it only goes up in price.  They will even buy it back from you at the price you paid for it!  Another great thing is Rolex is powered by "automatic movement" which means they are naturally powered by your wrist movement.  Hello!  You never have to buy another battery, but if you can afford a Rolex I am sure you could afford batteries galore.  LOL! I can't find the Rolex Datejust I was wearing but here is one ...



Definitely a "mens" version but I have always wanted to have nice things to maybe pass along to my children when they get older,  Like a family heirloom!  That's enough of my ramblings for today ...

No comments:

Post a Comment