Thursday, April 15, 2010

Attitude determines your latitude ...

Words can never adequately convey the incredible impact of our attitude toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it. I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-today basis Is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bank account, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me. It alone fuels my fire or crushes my hope....When my attitude is right there's no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, And no challenge too great for me."


-Charles R. Swindoll

I truly believe one of the hardest things to control in life is your attitude.  You are speaking to the attitude queen B right here.  Attitude is EVERYTHING.  You are unstoppable, unbreakable, confident most of all happy when you have a great attitude.  Although I am not at all perfect in the attitude department I am at least aware and I try.  Attitude determines your latitude, brings you amazing opportunities, and most importantly keeps your soul happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment