Monday, May 10, 2010

self esteem - just do you.


" The world gets out of the way for people who know exactly where they are going."

"What you think and feel about yourself you will experience - as a man thinketh in his heart so he is." - proverbs 23:7

"You can choose whatever you want but one thing is for sure, the first wealth is health."

"Strengthen yourself: you can't take care of anyone if you don't take care of number one.  YOU."

"How do you treat yourself?  Are you well kept? People treat you how you treat yourself."

"Love yourself and the rest will follow."

"I only surround myself with people who LOVE me and SEE the BEST in me."

"I was once afraid of people saying, "Who does she think she is?"  Now I have the courage to stand and say, "This is who I am."

Take the time to truly love yourself.  Look at where you are and where you are going.  Find the beauty within you, respect yourself, have confidence.  Find things that make you happy and do them, whether it is working out, painting, fashion, books, music ... Make yourself a priority.  I have never been as happy as I am now.  I love ME and would do anything for ME.  Once you accomplish that things will come around.  You deserve the best as long as you give your best.

JUST DO YOU.

You are your star player.

No comments:

Post a Comment