Tuesday, May 25, 2010

GOALS


What are your goals?  Do you write them down or just think of them in your head?

I am a firm believer in writing things down, making lists, and checking them throughout the day.  A lot of the time we think of things that we should do or what we would like to do but get side tracked in doing something else.  Writing down your goals are the best way to keep yourself accountable for what you want to accomplish!  You save a lot of time, because instead of trying to remember what it is you wanted to do, you can refer back to it and visually see what you want to do.  Here are some goals I would like to accomplish by the time I am 26.  I know I bet you thought I was going to say 30? 

1. Be on time! 

Time is not my friend.  I am not as punctual as I would like to be.  Unfortunately, I haven't tried hard enough to change it, but this is it!  I am going to just do it!  Wish me luck.

2. Train for a triathlon / Do a triathlon

I have always wanted to do this, not only do you get in incredible shape it is something I'd like to say I have done.

3. Be more consistent

IN EVERYTHING!!!  Eating healthy, working out, being on time ...

These are just a few ... keep me accountable people!

<3 bea






No comments:

Post a Comment